Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Strap on...strap off...the Strapper!


Sometimes I like to go out for a run. Mostly I don't.

For me, running is super lame and not enjoyable. The way I've found to manage this is to work in some waypoints with various exercises. "But how James...how?" your plaintive cries resound. Be at peace. I'm here to help.

All you need is some 1" webbing, some knot tying know how, and a positive "can-do" attitude. Gathered all your materials? Good. Here we go.

1) Cut about 4' of webbing. Black, cause it looks tough.


2) Melt the ends with a lit match, lighter, a smoldering hot woman...whatever you have on hand.


3) Tie a water knot .


4) Exult in your awesomeness.

Aything less than 1" will cut into your skin and hurt so very, very badly. I personally use 1/2" webbing, cause my skin is made of diamonds and magic. Plus that was all that I had at my house.



Notice the awesome Alpha Co. Fitness shirt? It's pretty much the sweetest shirt ever invented in the history of forever.

So now that you have your "Strapper" constructed, go out and make the magic happen. Do some 440's interspersed with some push ups, some pull-ups, some mountain climber thingies. You know, that sort of thing.

And you can run with confidence, cause the Strapper can be used as a wicked awesome defensive weapon. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment